Join a group of fellow entrepreneurs, small business owners, CPA’s and former financial institution president, Tony Busch, in this 4-part workshop series. Leave this series understanding how to manage the five key ratios of any business: leverage ratio, debt service coverage ratio, accounts receivable turnover, accounts payable turnover and inventory turnover. Get your startup or small business funded and learn how to Manage Your Banking Relationship, Don’t Be Managed By It®. Be immersed in the options for improving your cash flow to ensure profitable operations and access to the capital your business needs. Develop a plan that you can take to the bank!
Discover how to receive the loan or investment you need to launch your startup or grow your small business. You’ll learn why writing a professional proposal for financing instead of sharing an “idea” with a lender, leads to the outcome you want. This workshop series is for startup and growth companies in all life stages and within all industries.
• Be exposed to the lender concept, use of a risk rating and what makes a good rating vs. a poor one
• Understand how daily business decisions create the cash flow in a business
• Learn effective and successful techniques to negotiate with lenders and how to choose the right lender for you and your business
• Understand the value and benefits of projections supported with written assumptions
• Identify different ways to create better short-term and long-term cash flow
• Develop an action plan to get the funding you need to launch or grow
• Present your financial plan and request with confidence to a panel of lenders for feedback and insight